- Free Delivery + Set Up
- Adjustable Legs
- Moves At Head And Feet
- Made In USA + Huge 25 Year Warranty
- Underbed Lighting
- Massage Functions
- Buy With A Saatva Mattress And Save Even More Money (I Recommend Pairing With The Saatva 11.5 Inch Classic Mattress)
Saatva Adjustable Bed Review – For the price of a regular queen-size mattress, you can revolutionize your sleep experience with an adjustable bed, and Saatva offer what I think is the best adjustable base in the market.
Best of all, you can pair it with the Saatva 11.5-inch mattress to get the best sleep experience out of them both. In this review of the Saatva Adjustable Bed, I’ll be covering the following topics.
- Saatva Adjustable Bed Features
- Pros And Cons
- Reviews From Real Customers
- Saatva Adjustable Bed Review Verdict
Saatva Adjustable Bed Features
- Structure: The Saatva has a metal frame with a polyester finish for durability and sturdiness. The base is covered with a thin layer of foam, which serves nicely as a pad for your mattress to rest on.
- Warranty: The bed is made in the USA and has a MASSIVE 25-year warranty.
- Delivery: Shipping, delivery, and setup are all free. Don’t undervalue the free set up here: adjustable bed frames are HEAVY, and other brands will charge big $$ for this service.
- Adjustable Legs: The legs of the bed are adjustable. This allows you to change the profile of the bed to suit your needs, and increase the storage space under the bed. If you have a high-profile mattress and don’t want to climb onto the bed with a ladder, lower the legs and give the bed a reasonable height.
- Two Motors: The bed has two motors. One is near the head and the other is in the bottom half. They’re responsible for most of the features including massage, and adjusting the head and foot among others.
- Standard Settings: These are the basic settings in the bed that let you adjust the height of the head and foot.
- Zero Gravity: One of the best features of the bed is zero gravity. It brings your body into a position where you almost feel weightless. This eases the stress and alleviates any pain and aching in the body.
- Anti-Snore: This feature is handy when your partner tends to snore. You can adjust the head of the bed slightly to open the passageways for them to breathe easily without waking them up or disturbing their sleep.
- Memory: You can customize the factory settings of the bed or even create your own settings. Then save these settings and access them with one touch of the button through the remote control.
- Massage: Who wouldn’t like to get a relaxing massage that eases the stress and tension in your muscles and alleviates aching and pain? Prepare yourself for a night of deep sleep with the massage feature in the bed. The massage functionality has three settings. These are full-body wave, head, and leg-focused massages.
- Under-bed Light: The under-bed light is a nifty feature that lets you find your way around the bedroom without disturbing your sleeping partner. If you don’t like to sleep in pitch-black darkness, keep the gentle and glare-free light on all night.
- Flashlight: The remote control unit has a flashlight feature similar to the one on your phone. You can use it to look for your phone in the dark.
- USB Ports: Both sides of the bed have a charging USB port that lets you charge your phone, tablet, or laptop and spend long hours of work or entertainment in the bed.
- Size Options: The Saatva adjustable bed comes in different size options. These are twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, California king, split king, and split California king.
- Trial Period: The bed doesn’t come with a trial period. Moreover, there are no return policies and you cannot exchange it.
- Remote Control: The remote control unit gives you full access to all the settings and features in the bed. It has an intuitive design and is easy to use and customize.
- Set up: The bed is easy to set up. However, the company offers free set up in your room so you won’t have to worry about installing the bed yourself.
- Durability: The sturdy bed has a warranty of 25 years so you can expect it to last for at least 25 years.
- Noise: Despite having two motors, the Saatva has a reduced noise output compared to similar adjustable beds in the same caliber.
- Wall-hugging: Most adjustable beds would move away from the wall when adjusting the head. But Saatva hugs the wall well and stays in place.
The table below shows you the retail price of Saatva bases. However, click any button to the Saatva website from this page and I’ll get you a better deal. Remember, you also save extra $$ when you pair your Saatva base with a Saatva mattress (I recommend you match it with the Saatva Classic 11.5 inch mattress)
|Split California King||$2,598|
Pros And Cons
To say that the Saatva Adjustable Bed has plenty of features and settings that will make it the right choice for many people is close to the truth. However, no product is perfect for everyone. There are flaws in the best-designed beds and the Saatva is no exception. That said, the pros and cons of the adjustable bed can be summed up as follows.
- Affordable price compared to other adjustable bed brands in the market. It’s even cheaper than a queen-size bed of medium quality.
- The adjustable legs allow you to change the profile of the bed on the fly and increase the storage space under the bed.
- A 25-year warranty and free shipping, delivery, and installation in your bedroom.
- Massage feature with 3 settings.
- Under-bed light.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use remote control.
- Strong metal frame with a polyester coating for more durability.
- No sleep trial period (this is pretty standard actually, the only brand I’m aware of offering trials for their bases is Puffy)
- Non-refundable, non-returnable, and no exchanges. Again, pretty standard. Adjustable bed frames are heavy, bulky, and therefore expensive to ship. Brands would take a huge hit if people were returning them all the time. They’re already being offered at amazing prices.
Saatva Adjustable Bed Reviews From Real Customers
Saatva is an established brand with a growing fanbase. Overall, the company has over 40,000 reviews from real customers covering just about every product it has. But when it comes to the Saatva Adjustable Bed, it’s a different story. The number of reviews is quite limited and doesn’t paint a clear picture of what the bed is like in the field so to speak.
But it’s not just the small number of reviews that makes the feedback from real customers less than reliable. It seems that all the customers, and I mean every last one of them, gave the adjustable bed the highest score. I understand that some users are enthusiastic about an adjustable bed they happen to fall in love with. But that should by no means imply that the Staava has no flaws. Anyway, here’s what I came up with perusing that small sample.
- The total number of reviews was 16.
- 100 percent of the users gave the bed 5 stars.
- The customer service and quick delivery were the recurring topics of many reviews. The company has an excellent customer service team and they go out of their way to answer people’s questions and solve any issues they have.
- The feature-rich remote control got a lot of praise as well. Not least because of its ease of use and intuitive design. It allows you to control every feature of the bed with a single touch of the button.
- Even the massage was mentioned many times. That’s not surprising since it’s one of the best features of the adjustable bed. It helped ease the pain and stress of many sleepers helping deliver them into deep and rejuvenating sleep.
- The free installation of the bed in the customer’s bedroom free of charge was also the subject of many reviews. The reviewers praised the professionalism of the technicians and how they got the bed all set up and ready to use without a hassle.
- As I mentioned there were no negative reviews or even a 4-star review. That in a way diminishes the credibility of the reviews as a whole.
“Delivery: a week before expected. Have used it for over two weeks now. Very easy to operate. Continuous adjustable head and foot adjustments, not a limited selection of positions. Works perfectly so far, except I can’t seem to simply turn off the Wave massage without doing a reset/reprogram, but a minor inconvenience since I really don’t use Wave massage. Great so far!”
Adjustable beds are often overlooked especially when it comes to how much better they can transform your sleep experience. By the end of this review of the Saatva Adjustable Bed, one thing becomes clear, this is a bed worth every cent you put into it.
I liked the feature-rich bed with its zero gravity, anti-snoring, and adjustable legs. I also liked the different settings of the massage feature. And even though the bed doesn’t have a trial period, its 25-year warranty is a testament to its quality and durability. For that, I recommend this luxurious and affordable adjustable bed.