So you need a new mattress…right now. You want a mattress with next day delivery! The problem with many online mattresses is that they come from one central distribution center, making it impossible to get to wherever you are in the US within a day.
Don’t worry, I’ve got a great solution for you. This is a trusted retailer where you can buy your mattress online, get free delivery and a 120 night sleep trial. I’m talking about Mattress Firm.
Mattress Firm offer you faster shipping than anyone else because they have stores and stock all over the country.
That means when you order a mattress from them, it’s only taking a short trip down the road to get to you, it’s not coming from one distribution center. All you have to do is enter your postcode and you’ll find out if a mattress can be shipped to you with next day delivery or not.
Let’s look at 3 top rated Mattress Firm Mattresses that should be high on your list, as well as what you can expect from your Mattress Firm delivery.
3 Top Rated Mattresses From Mattress Firm
These three mattresses are popular models from brands you already know. They each have more than 1,000 ratings from real customers, with an average rating higher than 4 stars out of a possible 5. They each have different price points, so there is something for every budget.
1. Tempur-Pedic Pro Adapt 12 Inch
A regular winner of customer satisfaction surveys, Tempur-Pedic is often used as a benchmark against which other mattresses are judged. At the time of writing, this mattress has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 from 1169 happy customers. I did not find this mattress for cheaper anywhere else.
With a popular memory foam construction and available in either medium or firm, this is a mattress that will appeal to a wide range of people. It features a removable cover and layers of proprietary foams for which Tempur-Pedic mattresses have become known and loved for.
2. Serta iSeries Hybrid 100, 13.5 Inch Hybrid Firm Mattress
With an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 from 1070 customers, this Mattress Firm exclusive is a popular mattress at a price point substantially lower than Tempur-Pedic. At 13.5 inches it is a more generous height than many other mattresses you’ll find at this price.
This mattress features a generous 3.5 inches of memory foam in the comfort layers, and 10 inches of pocket coils in the support core. As a firmer mattress with a hybrid design and a cooling feel, this could be a good option for heavier people or stomach sleepers. However, I wouldn’t recommend a firm mattress to light people, especially side sleepers.
3. Beautyrest Black Hybrid Alcove 13.5 Inch Plush Mattress
If you like the idea of a hybrid mattress but are concerned that the Serta iSeries above is too firm, this plush mattress from Beautyrest could be a great option for you. Priced half way between the Tempur-Pedic and Serta mattresses I’ve described above, this one is also a Mattress Firm exclusive.
Made from plush feeling foam and pocket coils inside a breathable encasement, this is a softer feeling mattress. It has a very generous 4.5 inches of foams inside it. Being a softer mattress that should still offer great support, this will be a great choice for side and back sleepers, but I would not recommend a soft mattress to heavy people.
Your Mattress Delivery: What To Expect
Here’s what you can expect from your Mattress Firm delivery, including the extra precautions they are taking to keep you and their staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Mattress Firm runs different tiers of delivery service at different prices, which I’ll outline.
- Choosing the most basic free delivery option includes: transportation of your mattress, appropriate packaging to protect it both in transit and once it’s left at your house, delivery to outside your door or garage. You can’t choose a delivery time window.
- If you choose the $99 delivery option, these are the extras you’ll get: mattress and boxspring set up (including carrying the items up a maximum of 3 flights of stairs), removal of your old mattress (this can cost quite a bit just on its own). This is a great option if you want someone else to set your mattress up for you. Other bed in a box companies charge up to $150 for this level of service.
- In the $149 delivery option, you can add these extras to those above: the mattress can be carried up to a maximum of 5 flights of stairs, set up of any furniture purchased, set up of up to 3 mattress sets. So this is only a good option if you’re buying multiple options and you live off the ground floor.
- In the most deluxe $199 delivery option, you get everything above. The big difference is that you get to choose your delivery window. This will be worth your while if you have other commitments you can’t change at short notice for your next day mattress delivery.
Please note, however, that due to COVID-19 restrictions, Mattress Firm may not be able to offer you in-home set up in some states, so the basic free option may be your only choice.
Extra Safety Measures For Delivery During COVID-19:
- Mattresses are delivered in sealed plastic bags
- Delivery trucks are cleaned twice per day
- Tablets and phones are wiped with a sanitizing wipe between deliveries
- Customers can choose if they want the delivery person to wear gloves